Motor Graders Rental Equipment Description
Denver CO Motor Grader Rental-Colorado Grading Equipment Rentals:
Motor Grader Rental in Denver, CO. Volvo G930B motor grader rentals are also available for lease or sale throughout Denver, Arvada, Aurora, Centennial, Lakewood, Thornton, Westminster, Berkley, Brighton, Broomfield, and Northern Colorado from Power Equipment Company, a Volvo Construction Equipment Dealer. Volvo G930B motor graders are rented for road building, snow clearing, ripping, scarifying, plowing, pushing, and grading earthmoving construction tasks. In addition, Volvo motor graders excel at fine grading applications.
Volvo G930B Motor Grader Rental Specifications:
- Motor Grader Engine: Volvo D8HGBE4
- Net engine power: 160-208 hp (119-155 kW)
- Low Range: 160 hp (119 kW)
- Mid Range: 190 hp (141 kW)
- High Range: 208 hp (155 kW)
- Driven wheels: 4
- Overall length: 352 In (8,930 mm)
- Wheelbase: 247 In (6,280 mm)
- Blade Pull @ 0.9 Co-efficient: 21,752 lb (9,867 kg)
- Blade down pressure: 18,005 lb (8,179 kg)
- Operating weight: 34,520 lb (15,658 kg)
Volvo motor grader features include Tier 4 engines for increased power, 8 or 11 speed transmissions shuttle shift giving operators choice of transmission and multiple power settings. They also have the Volvo CareTrack telematics which provide information, including fuel consumption reports, location reports, and service reports designed to increase and enhance production and efficiency.
Power Equipment Company offers excavator rentals ranging 34,000 lbs (17 tons) to over 46,000 lbs (23 tons) providing Western Colorado builders, contractors, and construction companies the right machine for all their heavy earth carving, grading, and plowing needs.
Motor grader attachment rentals may be added increasing the versatility of a motor grader. Examples include...
- Dozer Blade attachments are used for for bulldozing, displacing gravel piles, smaller size stump removal, clearing fallen rocks, and other "blading" applications.
- Front Mounted Scarifier attachments are used for breaking up compacted material like asphalt and rocky subgrade.
- Mid Mount Scarifiers enable motor graders to use other front-mounted attachments while operating.
- Ripper/Scarifier attachments are used for breaking up hard-pack aggregates before blading. They are also ideal for mixing uniform coarse and fine material.
- Push Block attachments are available in order to maintain balance as a counterweight when using a rear Ripper/Scarifier. They are also used as a push point.
About Power Equipment Company:
Power Equipment Company, a Volvo Construction Equipment Dealer, offers heavy equipment rentals and sales throughout Colorado. Since the late 1930's Power Equipment Co. has provided the construction, mining, and aggregate industries with quality reliable equipment from their local Colorado equipment stores in Grand Junction, Denver, and Colorado Springs. They offer a full line of heavy construction equipment for rent from Volvo CE including motor graders, backhoes, wheel loaders, compactors, excavators, and articulating haulers or dump trucks.
As an official Volvo CE dealer, Power Equipment Company provides the right parts, quality service, and expert maintenance, for all new and used Volvo construction equipment.
In addition, Power Equipment Company's three Colorado locations combine to offer the largest inventory of crushing and screening equipment in the Rocky Mountain area.
Power Equipment Company's Denver, CO construction equipment rental store services the Western Colorado cities and counties surrounding Denver including Arvada, Aurora, Centennial, Lakewood, Thornton, Westminster, Berkley, Brighton, Broomfield, Castle Rock, Columbine, Commerce City, Englewood, Federal Heights, Golden, Greenwood Village, Highlands Ranch, Ken Caryl, Littleton, Northglenn, Parker, Sherrelwood, Welby, Wheat Ridge, Acres Green, Denver County and all of Colorado.
For additional information you can view this item
at Power Equipment Company - Denver, CO or
you can use the contact form below.