Grand Junction Motor Grader Rentals-Volvo 946B Motor Graders for Rent-Colorado Heavy Equipment Rentals:
Motor Grader rental in Grand Junction, CO. Volvo 946B motor graders are available for rent, lease, or sale throughout Grand Junction, Whitewater, Delta, Montrose, Almont, Mesa County, and Western Colorado from Power Equipment Company, a Volvo Construction Equipment Dealer. Volvo manufactured 946B motor grader rentals are designed for earthmoving, road building, snow clearing, ripping, scarifying, plowing and pushing construction tasks. They offer all-wheel drive grading, excel at heavy pushing and when put in creep mode perform fine grading applications.
Volvo 946B Motor Grader Rental Specifications:
- Motor Grader Engine: Volvo D8HGBE4
- Net engine power: 196-264 hp (146-197 kW)
- Low Range: 196–224 hp (146–167 kW)
- Mid Range: 207–236 hp (154–176 kW)
- High Range: 232–264 hp (173–197 kW)
- Driven wheels: 6
- Overall length: 360 In (9,150 mm)
- Wheelbase: 247 In (6,280 mm)
- Blade Pull @ 0.9 Co-efficient: 24,175 lb (10,966 kg)
- Blade down pressure: 18,941 lb (8,605 kg)
- Operating weight: 37,827 lb (17,158 kg)
Volvo Motor Grader Top Features:
- 3 power settings with 8F/4R transmission or 8 power settings
- Optional 11F/6R transmission
- Volvo’s D8 / Tier 4i engine features increased displacement, power and torque.
- Volvo motor graders are equipped with the Volvo AWD (All Wheel Drive) system
- Volvo AWD (All Wheel Drive) system
Power Equipment Company offers excavator rentals ranging 34,000 lbs (17 tons) to over 46,000 lbs (23 tons) providing Western Colorado builders, contractors, and construction companies the right machine for all their heavy earth carving, grading, and plowing needs.
Motor grader attachment rentals may be added increasing the versatility of a motor grader. Examples include...
- Dozer Blade attachments are used for for bulldozing, displacing gravel piles, smaller size stump removal, clearing fallen rocks, and other "blading" applications.
- Front Mounted Scarifier attachments are used for breaking up compacted material like asphalt and rocky subgrade.
- Mid Mount Scarifiers enable motor graders to use other front-mounted attachments while operating.
- Ripper/Scarifier attachments are used for breaking up hard-pack aggregates before blading. They are also ideal for mixing uniform coarse and fine material.
- Push Block attachments are available in order to maintain balance as a counterweight when using a rear Ripper/Scarifier. They are also used as a push point.
About Power Equipment Company:
Power Equipment Company, a Volvo Construction Equipment Dealer, offers heavy equipment rentals and sales throughout Colorado. Since the late 1930's Power Equipment Co. has provided the construction, mining, and aggregate industries with quality reliable equipment from their local Colorado equipment stores in Grand Junction, Denver, and Colorado Springs. They offer a full line of heavy construction equipment for rent from Volvo CE including motor graders, backhoes, wheel loaders, compactors, excavators, and articulating haulers or dump trucks.
As an official Volvo CE dealer, Power Equipment Company provides the right parts, quality service, and expert maintenance, for all new and used Volvo construction equipment.
In addition, Power Equipment Company's three Colorado locations combine to offer the largest inventory of crushing and screening equipment in the Rocky Mountain area.
Power Equipment Company's Grand Junction, CO construction equipment rental store services the Western Colorado cities and counties surrounding Grand Junction including Whitewater, Delta, Montrose, Almont, Gunnison, Pandora, Redvale, Egnar, Yellow Jacket, Cortez, Durango, Glenwood Springs, Edwards, Howard, Alamosa, McCoy, Steamboat Springs, Craig, Fruita, Meeker, Rifle, Glenwood Springs, Gypsum, Eagle, Phippsburg, Redvale, Cahone, Cortez, Pandora, Aspen, Basalt, Mesa County and all of Colorado.
For additional information you can view this item
at Power Equipment Company - Grand Junction, CO or
you can use the contact form below.