Excavator Rental Equipment Description
Grand Junction Excavator Rental-30ton Excavators for Rent-Colorado Heavy Equipment Rentals:
Excavator Rental in Grand Junction, CO with 27'4" max dig depths. 15-ton class Volvo excavators are available for rent, lease, or sale throughout Grand Junction, Whitewater, Delta, Montrose, Almont, Mesa County, and Western Colorado from Power Equipment Company, a Volvo Construction Equipment Dealer. Volvo 15-ton excavator diggers like the EC140C, EC140BLC and EC140D have plenty of power and provide the perfect capacity for a diverse set of construction jobs including general drainage, landscaping, footings, and work involving road maintenance.
Volvo EC140C Excavator Rental Specifications:
- Excavator Engine: Volvo D4E
- Rated output at 2,000 r/min (33 r/s)
- ISO 9249/SAE J1349 net of 92 hp (69 kW)
- Breakout force of 19,620 lb (87.3 kN)
- Bucket capacity of 0.62-1.21 yd3 (0.48-0.93 m3)
- Maximum digging reach of 27' 4" ft in (8.3 m)
- Maximum digging depth of 18' 2" ft in (5.5 m)
- Lifting capacity along undercarriage of 7,410 lb (3.3 t)
- At reach / height 20’/5’ ft (6.0/1.5 m)
- Excavator operating weight of 15 tons...28,110-31,600 lb (12.8-14.3 t)
What to expect from Volvo manufactured excavator rentals:
- Industry leading fuel efficiency
- Ergonomic work environment designed with operator safety and comfort in mind
- Additional Safety via excavators equipped with the new Volvo Care Cab design
- Quality excavators with lasting undercarriages, reinforced superstructures, and proven components that deliver
- Environmentally friendly excavators with low emissions levels, reduced noise and built with more than 95% recyclable machine parts
In addition to 15-ton excavation machines, Power Equipment Company offers excavator rentals ranging in class from 4 tons to 90 tons providing Western Colorado builders, contractors, mining and construction companies the right machine for all their earthmoving, demolition, and excavation needs.
Excavator Attachment Rentals:
Power Equipment Company offers a variety of excavator attachments for various construction and mining applications including sheers, pulverizers, and demolition hammers. Available demolition hammer excavator attachments range in class from 500 ft. lb. to 8000 ft. lb.
About Power Equipment Company:
Power Equipment Company, a Volvo Construction Equipment Dealer, offers heavy equipment rentals and sales throughout Colorado. Since the late 1930's Power Equipment Co. has provided the construction, mining, and aggregate industries with quality reliable equipment from their local Colorado equipment stores in Grand Junction, Denver, and Colorado Springs. They offer a full line of heavy construction equipment for rent from Volvo CE including excavators, backhoes, wheel loaders, compactors, motor graders, and articulating haulers or dump trucks.
As an official Volvo CE dealer, Power Equipment Company provides the right parts, quality service, and expert maintenance, for all new and used Volvo construction equipment.
In addition, Power Equipment Company's three Colorado locations combine to offer the largest inventory of crushing and screening equipment in the Rocky Mountain area.
Power Equipment Company's Grand Junction, CO construction equipment rental store services the Western Colorado cities and counties surrounding Grand Junction including Whitewater, Delta, Montrose, Almont, Gunnison, Pandora, Redvale, Egnar, Yellow Jacket, Cortez, Durango, Glenwood Springs, Edwards, Howard, Alamosa, McCoy, Steamboat Springs, Craig, Fruita, Meeker, Rifle, Glenwood Springs, Gypsum, Eagle, Phippsburg, Redvale, Cahone, Cortez, Pandora, Aspen, Basalt, Mesa County and all of Colorado.
For additional information you can view this item
at Power Equipment Company - Grand Junction, CO or
you can use the contact form below.