Excavator Rental Equipment Description
Excavator Rentals in Denver, CO. The 24-ton ECR235C excavator is available for rent, lease, or sale throughout Denver, Arvada, Aurora, Centennial, Lakewood, Thornton, Westminster, Berkley, Brighton, Broomfield, and Northern Colorado from Power Equipment Company, a Volvo Construction Equipment Dealer. The Volvo ECR235C excavator rental has a short swing radius which enables it to operate in relatively confined areas while still providing a steady and powerful 24-ton work horse capable of handling big jobs. This excavator can be equipped with a wide variety of demolition hammers, pulverizers, sheers, and other attachments. The ability to quickly equip various attachments enables the ECR235C to perform construction applications ranging from digging, excavation and earthmoving to loading, demolition, and material handling. When one combines the compact nature of this excavator with its power and versatility it is easy to see why the ECR235C is one of the more popular excavator rentals found on the job site.
Volvo ECR235C Excavator Rental Features:
- Excavator has a heavy counterweight and superb center of gravity giving it excellent stability and balance.
- This 24-ton class excavator leads its class in short swing radius lifting capability, swing torque, weight distribution and tractive effort.
- This Excavator's Volvo Care Cab has a rounded shape with a spacious and comfortable operating environment designed to compactly stay inside the counterweight swing radius of this machine.
- Powerful 150 hp (110 kW) Tier 3/Stage IIIA Volvo manufactured engine with V-ACT makes this a high performance, durable piece of construction equipment with industry-leading fuel efficiency.
- Excavator has large service openings with ground level access designed to simply maintenance in order to increase uptime.
Volvo ECR235C Excavator Rental Specifications:
- Excavator Engine Volvo D6E
- Rated output at 1,800 r/min (30 r/s)
- ISO 9249/SAE J1349 net 147 horse power (110 kW)
- Excavator Breakout force of 28,030 pounds (127,7 kN)
- Bucket capacity is 1.35-1.81 yd3 (1.03 – 1.38 m3)
- Maximum digging reach is 32' 5" feet, inches (9.9 m)
- Maximum digging depth is 22' 2" feet, inches (6.8 m)
- Lifting capacity along undercarriage is 17,900 pounds (8.3 t)
- Excavator Lifting capacity at reach / height 20’ / 5’ feet (6.0 / 1.5 m)
- The ECR235C operating weight is 53,800-57,750 pounds (24.4-26.2 t)
In addition to the ECR235C Excavator, Power Equipment Company offers excavator rentals ranging in class from 4 tons to 90 tons providing Western Colorado builders, contractors, mining and construction companies the right machine for all their earthmoving, demolition, and excavation needs.
Excavator Attachment Rentals:
Power Equipment Company offers a variety of excavator attachments for various construction and mining applications including sheers, pulverizers, and demolition hammers. Available demolition hammer excavator attachments range in class from 500 ft. lb. to 8000 ft. lb.
About Power Equipment Company:
Power Equipment Company, a Volvo Construction Equipment Dealer, offers heavy equipment rentals and sales throughout Colorado. Since the late 1930's Power Equipment Co. has provided the construction, mining, and aggregate industries with quality reliable equipment from their local Colorado equipment stores in Grand Junction, Denver, and Colorado Springs. They offer a full line of heavy construction equipment for rent from Volvo CE including excavators, backhoes, wheel loaders, compactors, motor graders, and articulating haulers or dump trucks.
As an official Volvo CE dealer, Power Equipment Company provides the right parts, quality service, and expert maintenance, for all new and used Volvo construction equipment.
In addition, Power Equipment Company's three Colorado locations combine to offer the largest inventory of crushing and screening equipment in the Rocky Mountain area.
Power Equipment Company's Denver, CO construction equipment rental store services the Western Colorado cities and counties surrounding Denver including Arvada, Aurora, Centennial, Lakewood, Thornton, Westminster, Berkley, Brighton, Broomfield, Castle Rock, Columbine, Commerce City, Englewood, Federal Heights, Golden, Greenwood Village, Highlands Ranch, Ken Caryl, Littleton, Northglenn, Parker, Sherrelwood, Welby, Wheat Ridge, Acres Green, Denver County and all of Colorado.
For additional information you can view this item
at Power Equipment Company - Denver, CO or
you can use the contact form below.