Excavator Rental Equipment Description
Excavator Rental Colorado Springs CO-Volvo EC700 Excavators for Rent-Colorado Equipment Rentals
Excavator Rentals in Colorado Springs, CO. The EC700C excavator is available for rent, lease, or sale throughout Colorado Springs, Black Forest, Fountain, Pueblo, Walsenburg, Trinidad, Pueblo West, Canon City, and Southern Colorado from Power Equipment Company, a Volvo Construction Equipment Dealer. The 70-ton Volvo EC700C excavator rental is built like excavators in the 80-ton class and offers the power needed to get tough jobs done in the most demanding conditions. These excavator rentals may be equipped with different attachments designed to dig, excavate, crush, and/or demolish the roughest materials and they are ideally used for mass excavation, mine loading, production trenching, rock-face stripping and a variety of construction applications.
Volvo E700C Excavator Rental Features:
- Equipped with a powerful 430 hp (316 kW) Volvo Tier 3-stage IIIA compliant engine with V-ACT (Volvo Advanced Combustion Technology) providing high torque at low revs, creating super-efficient fuel consumption for this model excavator.
- Advanced hydraulic system, specifically designed for smooth, responsive excavating, digging and lifting while maintaining high breakout force, crowding force and slew speed.
- The E700C cab is a class leading Volvo Care Cab, designed to increase safety with its operator protective structure while providing more space, visibility, and reduced whole body vibration.
- Sturdy undercarriage that has a reinforced superstructure and boom/arm to ensure endurance against daily abuse on construction sites.
- Designed for long service intervals with simplified ground level serviceability which leads to more up-time.
Volvo E700C Excavator Rental Specifications:
- Excavator Engine Volvo D16E
- Rated output at 1,800 r/min (30 r/s)
- ISO 9249/SAE J1349 net 424 hp (316 kW)
- Excavator Breakout force of 80,030 pounds (356 kN)
- Bucket capacity is 3.17-8.63 yd3 (2.43 – 6.6 m3)
- Maximum digging reach is 43' 3" feet, inches (13.2 m)
- Maximum digging depth is 27' 7" feet, inches (8.4 m)
- Lifting capacity along undercarriage is 43,540 pounds (19.7 t)
- Excavator Lifting capacity at reach / height 25’ / 5’ feet (7.5 / 1.5 m)
- The EC700 operating weight is 152,150-158,070 pounds
In addition to the EC700CLC Excavator, Power Equipment Company offers excavator rentals ranging in class from 4 to 90 tons providing Western Colorado builders, contractors, mining and construction companies the right machine for all their earthmoving, demolition, and excavation needs.
Excavator Attachment Rentals:
Power Equipment Company offers a variety of excavator attachments for various construction and mining applications including sheers, pulverizers, rammers, and demolition hammers. Available demolition hammer excavator attachments range in class from 500 ft. lb. to 8000 ft. lb.
About Power Equipment Company:
Power Equipment Company, a Volvo Construction Equipment Dealer, offers heavy equipment rentals and sales throughout Colorado. Since the late 1930's Power Equipment Co. has provided the construction, mining, and aggregate industries with quality reliable new and used equipment from their local Colorado equipment stores in Grand Junction, Denver, and Colorado Springs. They offer a full line of heavy construction equipment for rent manufactured by Volvo including excavators, backhoes, wheel loaders, compactors, motor graders, and articulating haulers or dump trucks.
As an official Volvo CE dealer, Power Equipment Company provides the right parts, quality service, and expert maintenance, for all new and used Volvo construction equipment.
In addition, Power Equipment Company's three Colorado locations combine to offer the largest inventory of crushing and screening equipment in the Rocky Mountain area.
Power Equipment Company's Colorado Springs, CO construction equipment rental store services the Southern Colorado cities and counties surrounding Colorado Springs including Colorado Springs, Black Forest, Fountain, Pueblo, Walsenburg, Trinidad, Pueblo West, Canon City, Howard, Alamosa, Model, La Junta, Security Widefield, Woodland Park, Pine, Bailey, Monument, Air Force Academy, Florence, Rocky Ford, Elbert, Lincoln Park, El Paso County and all of Colorado.
For additional information you can view this item
at Power Equipment Company - Colorado Springs, CO or
you can use the contact form below.