Excavator Rental Equipment Description
Excavator Rental in Denver, CO with 27'4" max dig depths. 15-ton class Volvo excavators are available for rent, lease, or sale throughout Denver, Arvada, Aurora, Centennial, Lakewood, Thornton, Broomfield, Boulder County, and Northern Colorado from Power Equipment Company (PECO), a Volvo Construction Equipment Dealer. Volvo 15-ton excavator diggers like the EC140C, EC140BLC and EC140D have plenty of power and provide the perfect capacity for a diverse set of construction jobs including general drainage, landscaping, footings, and work involving road maintenance.
Volvo EC140C Specifications:
- Engine: Volvo D4E
- Rated output at 2,000 r/min (33 r/s)
- ISO 9249/SAE J1349 net of 92 hp (69 kW)
- Breakout force of 19,620 lb (87.3 kN)
- Bucket capacity of 0.62-1.21 yd3 (0.48-0.93 m3)
- Maximum digging reach of 27' 4" ft in (8.3 m)
- Maximum digging depth of 18' 2" ft in (5.5 m)
- Lifting capacity along undercarriage of 7,410 lb (3.3 t)
- At reach / height 20’/5’ ft (6.0/1.5 m)
- Excavator operating weight of 15 tons...28,110-31,600 lb (12.8-14.3 t)
What to expect from Volvo manufactured excavator rentals:
- Industry leading fuel efficiency
- Ergonomic work environment designed with operator safety and comfort in mind
- Additional Safety via excavators equipped with the new Volvo Care Cab design
- Environmentally friendly for class with low emissions levels, reduced noise and built with more than 95% recyclable machine parts
In addition to 15-ton excavation machines, Power Equipment Company offers excavator rentals ranging in class from 4 tons to 90 tons providing Western Colorado builders, contractors, mining and construction companies the right machine for all their earthmoving, demolition, and excavation needs. They also have a comprehensive list of attachment tools for various construction and mining applications including sheers, pulverizers, and demolition hammers. Available demolition hammer attachments range in class from 500 ft. lb. to 8000 ft. lb.
About Power Equipment Company - PECO:
Since the late 1930's Power Equipment Co. has provided the construction, mining, and aggregate industries with quality reliable equipment from their local Colorado stores in Grand Junction, Denver, and Colorado Springs. As an official Volvo CE dealer, Power Equipment Company provides the right parts, quality service, and expert maintenance, for all new and used Volvo construction equipment. In addition they have the largest inventory of crushing and screening equipment in the Rocky Mountain area.
Power Equipment Company's Denver, CO store services Northern Colorado cities and counties surrounding Denver including Arvada, Aurora, Centennial, Lakewood, Thornton, Westminster, Berkley, Brighton, Broomfield, Castle Rock, Columbine, Commerce City, Englewood, Federal Heights, Golden, Greenwood Village, Highlands Ranch, Ken Caryl, Littleton, Northglenn, Parker, Sherrelwood, Welby, Wheat Ridge, Acres Green, and Denver County.
For additional information you can view this item
at Power Equipment Company - Denver, CO or
you can use the contact form below.