More by Rent It Today-San Francisco
San Francisco Camera Rentals - EOS7D Digital Canon Cameras for Rent - California Photography Equipment Rental:
Canon EOS 60D Canon Digital camera rentals in San Francisco, CA. The Canon EOS 60D is a digital single-lens reflex camera from Canon. It is part of the Canon EOS line of cameras and succeeds the EOS 50D. RIT offers Camera rentals, camcorders, photography, video and digital equipment in San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, the Bay Area and all of California.
The main features in Canon camera rental include increased resolution and ISO range, an articulating screen (the first Canon DSLR to have one), full-HD video capabilities and in-camera post-processing functions for the images.
The 60D is offered as a body only or in a package with a EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens, EF-S 17–85 f/4-5.6 IS USM lens, EF-S 18–135 f/3.5-5.6 IS lens or a EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS.
- Resolution increase to 18.1 megapixels (50D has 15.1 MP)
- Maximum sensitivity increased to ISO 6400 (12800 as optional setting) (50D has max 3200 ISO, with 6400 and 12800 as optional settings)
- Video recording, with same controls as the 550D/Rebel T2i
1080p HD video recording at 24p, 25p and 30p with drop frame timing
720p HD video recording at 50p (50 Hz) and 60p (59.94 Hz)
480p ED video recording at 50p (50 Hz) and 60p (59.94 Hz)
- Manual control of audio recording (Same as newer firmware on 5D MkII)
- Articulating screen with a slightly higher resolution in 3:2 ratio (50D has 4:3).
The 60D screen, unlike that of the 50D, matches the aspect ratio of the sensor.
- Lower maximum burst frame rate of 5.3 fps (50D maximum is 6.3 fps)
- SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot (50D uses CompactFlash)
- Smaller and lighter polycarbonate resin with glass fibre on aluminium chassis (50D has magnesium alloy body)
- Wireless Speedlite control
- Lack of AF micro-adjustment feature (included in 50D)
- Redesign of controls – multi-controller has been relocated to center of quick control dial; top buttons of 60D control only one setting.
- Locking mode dial
- Electronic level that can be viewed in the viewfinder, rear LCD monitor, and top LCD panel
- LP-E6 battery, as used in the 5D MkII and 7D
- Lack of PC socket for flash synchronization
- External shutter release port changed from 'Canon N3' socket to 3/32" (2.5mm) TRS pin.
For additional information you can view this item at Rent It Today-San Francisco or you can use the contact form below.
Related Rental Listings