Camera Equipment Description
San Francisco Camera Rentals - D300S Nikon Digital Cameras for Rent - California Photography Equipment Rental:
Nikon Digital camera rentals in San Francisco, CA. The Nikon D300S is a 12.3 megapixel DX format digital single-lens reflex camera rental. It has some similarities to the Nikon D700, with the same resolution, but has a smaller, higher-density sensor. RIT offers Camera rentals, camcorders, photography, video and digital equipment in San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, the Bay Area and all of California.
Nikon D300S Digital Camera Rental Specifications:
- Nikon's 12.3 megapixel Nikon DX format CMOS sensor.
- Nikon EXPEED image processor with 12 or 14-bit processing.
- D-Movie mode 720p, 24 frame/s, AVI, with contrast autofocus and ability to use smaller apertures.
- 16 bit/44.1 kHz stereo sound and external stereo input. Optional manual sound level control.
- In-camera movie editing
- Active D-Lighting with bracketing and Auto / Extra High Active options.
- Automatic correction of lateral chromatic aberration for JPEGs. Correction-data is additionally stored in RAW-files and used by Nikon Capture, View NX and some other RAW tools.
- Expanded Retouch menu
- Shutter unit tested to 150,000 cycles.
- Quiet shutter mode.
- Live view mode with dedicated Live View button
- 3.0-inch 920,000-dot resolution VGA TFT LCD
- Dual slots for CompactFlash (Type I) and Secure Digital, SDHC compatible memory cards. Backup, overflow and RAW/JPEG separate mode.
- Continuous Drive up to 7 frames per second and 8 frames per second with optional MB-D10 battery grip.
- Faster startup, shutter release and autofocus time
- 3D Color Matrix Metering II with Scene Recognition System.
- 3D Tracking Multi-CAM 3500DX autofocus sensor module with 51 AF points.
- Nikon F-mount lenses.
- i-TTL flash exposure system with built-in wireless CLS (Nikon Creative Lighting System) control.
- Virtual horizon.
- File formats: JPEG, TIFF, NEF (Nikon's RAW, 12 or 14-bit compressed or lossless compressed), AVI (Motion JPEG).
- Up to 950 (CIPA) shots on a single EN-EL3e (7.4 V, 1500 mAh) rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery.
- Built-in flash covers 16 mm
- Dedicated center Direction pad button.
- Dedicated Info button.
For additional information you can view this equipment at Rent It Today-San Francisco or you can use the contact form below.