Camera Equipment Description
San Francisco Camera Rentals - D3 Nikon Digital Cameras for Rent - California Photography Equipment Rental:
D3 Nikon Digital camera rentals in San Francisco, CA. Nikon D3 is a 12.1-megapixel FX-format (23.9 x 36mm) CMOS sensor. CSI Rentals offers Camera rentals, camcorders, photography, video and digital equipment in San Francisco, Oakland, Sacramento, San Jose, the Bay Area and all of California.
The Nikon D3 digital camera rental is a 12.1 megapixel professional grade full frame (35 mm) digital single lens reflex camera (DSLR) announced by the Nikon Corporation on 23 August 2007 along with the Nikon D300 DX format camera. The D3 camera rental, along with the Nikon D3X rental, was a flagship model in Nikon's line of DSLRs, superseding the D2Hs and D2Xs. The D3, D3X, D3S and D700 are the only Nikon DSLRs manufactured in Japan. It was replaced by the D3S as Nikon's high speed flagship DSLR.
Canon EOS 50D Digital Camera Rental Specifications:
- Type of Camera: Single-lens reflex digital camera
- Effective Pixels: 12.1 million
- Image Size (pixels): FX format (36 x 24): 4,256 x 2,832 (L), 3,184 x 2,120 (M), 2,128 x 1,416 (S) 5:4 (30 x 24): 3,552 x 2,832 (L), 2,656 x 2,120 (M), 1,776 x 1,416 (S) DX format (24 x 16): 2,784 x 1,848 (L), 2,080 x 1,384 (M), 1,392 x 920 (S)
- Image Sensor: CMOS sensor, 23.9 x 36.0 mm; total pixels: 12.87 million; Nikon FX format
- Sensitivity: ISO 200 to 6,400 in steps of 1/3, 1/2, or 1 EV; sensitivity decreases approx. 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, or 1 (ISO 100 equivalent) EV below ISO 200, and increases approx. 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 1 (ISO 12,800 equivalent), or 2 (ISO 25,600 equivalent) EV over ISO 6,400
- File System: Compliant with DCF 2.0, DPOF and Exif 2.21
- Storage System: Compressed 12/14-bit NEF (RAW, Lossless compressed): approx. 60-80 percent Compressed 12/14-bit NEF (RAW, Compressed): approx. 45-60 percent JPEG: JPEG-baseline-compliant; can be selected from Size priority and Optimal quality
- Storage Media: CompactFlash(TM) (Type I/II, compliant with UDMA); Microdrives
Photography and Digital Equipment Rental Policies:
-Mail order rentals are available on all Lenses and selected Digital Cameras minimum 1 week rental (which is a 3 day rate).
-Most lenses please add a flat rate $40.00 for round trip insured shipping to anywhere in the US
-The rental duration begins as the item leaves the CSI Rentals premises and ends as it is returned
or you are welcome to supply your own account number
-Mail order renters must fill in a special request authorization form and submit to CSI Rentals along with a photo copy of both sides of credit card and a photo id.
-We will pre authorize your credit card for the full value of the rented items prior to shipping your rental and then bill credit card for rental charges.
CSI Rentals is a one stop video camera rental shop based in New York City that ships equipment nationwide. Their photo and video equipment rentals are housed in one location, thus saving you time and money, Alongside their photo and video supplies, CSI Rentals offers lighting rentals for both still and video. Their catalog of professional camera rentals includes DSLR HD, medium format, pro digital capture, video and cinema, motion follow focus rigs, and accessories. CSI Rentals’ extensive rental inventory is maintained in peak condition by experienced professionals. For instance, each piece of equipment is triple tested, and every order is checked before it leaves their facility. CSI Rentals offers camera rentals, photography, video and digital equipment in Northern California, San Francisco, Sacramento, San Jose, Stockton, Oakland, Santa Rosa, Yuba City, Chico, Redding, all of California, and the entire United States.
For additional information you can view this equipment at CSI Rentals - San Francisco or you can use the contact form below.