More by Rent It Today-Los Angeles
Los Angeles Camera Rentals - D300S Nikon Digital Cameras for Rent - California Photography Equipment Rental:
Nikon Digital camera rentals in Los Angeles, CA. The Nikon D300S is a 12.3 megapixel DX format digital single-lens reflex camera rental. It has some similarities to the Nikon D700, with the same resolution, but has a smaller, higher-density sensor. RIT offers Camera rentals, camcorders, photography, video and digital equipment in Los Angeles, Anaheim, Los Angeles County, Orange County and all of California.
Nikon D300S Digital Camera Rental Specifications:
- Nikon's 12.3 megapixel Nikon DX format CMOS sensor.
- Nikon EXPEED image processor with 12 or 14-bit processing.
- D-Movie mode 720p, 24 frame/s, AVI, with contrast autofocus and ability to use smaller apertures.
- 16 bit/44.1 kHz stereo sound and external stereo input. Optional manual sound level control.
- In-camera movie editing
- Active D-Lighting with bracketing and Auto / Extra High Active options.
- Automatic correction of lateral chromatic aberration for JPEGs. Correction-data is additionally stored in RAW-files and used by Nikon Capture, View NX and some other RAW tools.
- Expanded Retouch menu
- Shutter unit tested to 150,000 cycles.
- Quiet shutter mode.
- Live view mode with dedicated Live View button
- 3.0-inch 920,000-dot resolution VGA TFT LCD
- Dual slots for CompactFlash (Type I) and Secure Digital, SDHC compatible memory cards. Backup, overflow and RAW/JPEG separate mode.
- Continuous Drive up to 7 frames per second and 8 frames per second with optional MB-D10 battery grip.
- Faster startup, shutter release and autofocus time
- 3D Color Matrix Metering II with Scene Recognition System.
- 3D Tracking Multi-CAM 3500DX autofocus sensor module with 51 AF points.
- Nikon F-mount lenses.
- i-TTL flash exposure system with built-in wireless CLS (Nikon Creative Lighting System) control.
- Virtual horizon.
- File formats: JPEG, TIFF, NEF (Nikon's RAW, 12 or 14-bit compressed or lossless compressed), AVI (Motion JPEG).
- Up to 950 (CIPA) shots on a single EN-EL3e (7.4 V, 1500 mAh) rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery.
- Built-in flash covers 16 mm
- Dedicated center Direction pad button.
- Dedicated Info button.
Photography and Digital Equipment Rental Policies:
-Mail order rentals are available on all Lenses and selected Digital Cameras minimum 1 week rental (which is a 3 day rate).
-Most lenses please add a flat rate $40.00 for round trip insured shipping to anywhere in the US
-The rental duration begins as the item leaves the RIT premises and ends as it is returned
or you are welcome to supply your own account number
-Mail order renters must fill in a special request authorization form and submit to RIT along with a photo copy of both sides of credit card and a photo id.
-We will pre authorize your credit card for the full value of the rented items prior to shipping your rental and then bill credit card for rental charges.
RIT is the one stop camera rental shop based in New York City that ships equipment nation wide. They are able to meet the any needs for photo and video equipment rentals all under one roof, featuring camera and lighting rentals for still and video at the same location as well as expendables photo and video supplies They feature professional Camera rentals including DSLR HD, Medium format, Pro digital capture, Video and Cinema, Motion follow focus rigs and accessories. Their extensive rental inventory is maintained in peak condition by experienced professionals, every piece of equipment is triple tested and every order is checked before it leaves our door. RIT offers Camera rentals, photography, video and digital equipment in Anaheim, Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, Orange County, Santa Monica, Malibu, Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Long Beach, Lakewood, all of California, and the entire United States.
For additional information you can view this item at Rent It Today-Los Angeles or you can use the contact form below.
Related Rental Listings