More by Rent It Today-Fresno
Fresno Camera Rentals-Canon EOS-1D X Digital Cameras for Rent-California Photography Equipment Rental:
Canon Digital camera rentals in Fresno, CA. The EOS-1D X digital camera rental has two DIGIC 5+ image processors for sensor reading and compression, and a separate DIGIC 4 dedicated to automatic exposure. The Canon EOS-1D X is the flagship digital SLR camera body by Canon Inc. It succeeded the company's previous flagship Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III and the Canon EOS-1D Mark IV. RIT offers Camera rentals, camcorders, photography, video and digital equipment in Fresno, Clovis, Sanger, Selma, and all of California.
Canon EOS-1D X Digital Camera Rental Specifications:
- 36mm × 24mm; 18.1 effective megapixels full-frame CMOS sensor
- Dual Canon DIGIC 5+ processors
- DIGIC 4 processor for autofocus and metering system.
- ISO 100–51200 native. ISOs 50, 102400 and 204800 simulated.
- Canon EF lens mount (Excludes Canon EF-S lenses. Compatible with 3rd party APS-C lenses.)
- 100,000 pixels built-in light and colour metering RGB sensor.
- 61 autofocus points: 21 f/5.6 cross-type, 20 f/4 cross-type, 5 f/2.8 cross-type and diagonal-sensitive.
- Built-in 1000BASE-T Ethernet connection with RJ-45 port.
- Carbon fiber shutter rated to 400,000 cycles.
- Multiple exposure modes.
- Integrated Ultrasonic Cleaning System.
- Two CompactFlash slots supporting UDMA 7.
- Intelligent Subject Analysis (EOS iSA).
- Intelligent Tracking & Recognition auto focus (EOS iTR AF).
- New 2450mAh battery LP-E4N (backward and forward compatible with LP-E4).
- Live preview mode.
- 3.2 inch, 1,040,000-dot LCD screen.
- Dual-Axis Electronic Level.
- 14 frames per second continuous shooting JPEG (with mirror locked up, no autofocus) & 12 frames per second continuous shooting in RAW, JPEG, RAW+JPEG with full auto focus and lens aberration correction. According to Canon, the maximum shooting rate is reduced to 10 fps at ISO settings of 32,000 and higher.
- Movie recording: Full HD (1920×1080) at frame rates of 24, 25 or 30 fps, 720p (1280x720) at 50 or 60 fps, and SDTV (640×480) at 25 or 30 fps. The h.264 video can be switched between all inter frame and IPB with bidirectional prediction to reduce file size.
Photography and Digital Equipment Rental Policies:
-Mail order rentals are available on all Lenses and selected Digital Cameras minimum 1 week rental (which is a 3 day rate).
-Most lenses please add a flat rate $40.00 for round trip insured shipping to anywhere in the US
-The rental duration begins as the item leaves the RIT premises and ends as it is returned
or you are welcome to supply your own account number
-Mail order renters must fill in a special request authorization form and submit to RIT along with a photo copy of both sides of credit card and a photo id.
-We will pre authorize your credit card for the full value of the rented items prior to shipping your rental and then bill credit card for rental charges.
RIT is the one stop camera rental shop based in New York City that ships equipment nation wide. They are able to meet the any needs for photo and video equipment rentals all under one roof, featuring camera and lighting rentals for still and video at the same location as well as expendables photo and video supplies They feature professional Camera rentals including DSLR HD, Medium format, Pro digital capture, Video and Cinema, Motion follow focus rigs and accessories. Their extensive rental inventory is maintained in peak condition by experienced professionals, every piece of equipment is triple tested and every order is checked before it leaves our door. RIT offers Camera rentals, photography, video and digital equipment in Fresno, Clovis, Sanger, Selma, Kerman, Parlier, Kingsburg, Reedley, Madera, Dinuba, Orange Cove, Hanford, Lemoore, Mendota, all of California, and the entire United States.
For additional information you can view this item at Rent It Today-Fresno or you can use the contact form below.
Related Rental Listings