More by Rent It Today-Boston
Boston Camera Rentals - EOS7D Digital Canon Cameras for Rent - Massachusetts Photography Equipment Rental:
Canon EOS 60D Canon Digital camera rentals in San Francisco, CA. The Canon EOS 60D is a digital single-lens reflex camera from Canon. It is part of the Canon EOS line of cameras and succeeds the EOS 50D. RIT offers Camera rentals, camcorders, photography, video and digital equipment in Boston, Worcester, Springfield, and all of Massachusetts.
The main features in Canon camera rental include increased resolution and ISO range, an articulating screen (the first Canon DSLR to have one), full-HD video capabilities and in-camera post-processing functions for the images.
The 60D is offered as a body only or in a package with a EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens, EF-S 17–85 f/4-5.6 IS USM lens, EF-S 18–135 f/3.5-5.6 IS lens or a EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS.
- Resolution increase to 18.1 megapixels (50D has 15.1 MP)
- Maximum sensitivity increased to ISO 6400 (12800 as optional setting) (50D has max 3200 ISO, with 6400 and 12800 as optional settings)
- Video recording, with same controls as the 550D/Rebel T2i
1080p HD video recording at 24p, 25p and 30p with drop frame timing
720p HD video recording at 50p (50 Hz) and 60p (59.94 Hz)
480p ED video recording at 50p (50 Hz) and 60p (59.94 Hz)
- Manual control of audio recording (Same as newer firmware on 5D MkII)
- Articulating screen with a slightly higher resolution in 3:2 ratio (50D has 4:3).
The 60D screen, unlike that of the 50D, matches the aspect ratio of the sensor.
- Lower maximum burst frame rate of 5.3 fps (50D maximum is 6.3 fps)
- SD/SDHC/SDXC card slot (50D uses CompactFlash)
- Smaller and lighter polycarbonate resin with glass fibre on aluminium chassis (50D has magnesium alloy body)
- Wireless Speedlite control
- Lack of AF micro-adjustment feature (included in 50D)
- Redesign of controls – multi-controller has been relocated to center of quick control dial; top buttons of 60D control only one setting.
- Locking mode dial
- Electronic level that can be viewed in the viewfinder, rear LCD monitor, and top LCD panel
- LP-E6 battery, as used in the 5D MkII and 7D
- Lack of PC socket for flash synchronization
- External shutter release port changed from 'Canon N3' socket to 3/32" (2.5mm) TRS pin.
Photography and Digital Equipment Rental Policies:
-Mail order rentals are available on all Lenses and selected Digital Cameras minimum 1 week rental (which is a 3 day rate).
-Most lenses please add a flat rate $40.00 for round trip insured shipping to anywhere in the US
-The rental duration begins as the item leaves the RIT premises and ends as it is returned
or you are welcome to supply your own account number
-Mail order renters must fill in a special request authorization form and submit to RIT along with a photo copy of both sides of credit card and a photo id.
-We will pre authorize your credit card for the full value of the rented items prior to shipping your rental and then bill credit card for rental charges.
RIT is the one stop camera rental shop based in New York City that ships equipment nation wide. They are able to meet the any needs for photo and video equipment rentals all under one roof, featuring camera and lighting rentals for still and video at the same location as well as expendables photo and video supplies They feature professional Camera rentals including DSLR HD, Medium format, Pro digital capture, Video and Cinema, Motion follow focus rigs and accessories. Their extensive rental inventory is maintained in peak condition by experienced professionals, every piece of equipment is triple tested and every order is checked before it leaves our door. RIT offers Camera rentals, photography, video and digital equipment in Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, all of Massachusetts, and the United States (Nationwide Shipping!).
For additional information you can view this item at Rent It Today-Boston or you can use the contact form below.
Related Rental Listings