More by Colorado Sports Rental LLC - Jet Ski Rentals
Denver Jet Ski Rentals-Yamaha FX HO-Colorado Waverunner for Rent
Colorado Sports Rent has been in business since 1991. They specialize in ATV rentals, boat rentals, jetski rentals and dirt bike rentals in Denver, CO. All of their watercrafts come on a trailer and you are able to take your watercraft or off-road rentals out of state. Colorado Sports Rent carries Seadoo jetski rentals, Yamaha Waverunner rentals, Polaris ATV rentals, and Kawasaki ATV rentals.
Yamaha's renowned attention to detail are all proudly incorporated into the highly ppular and fully featured FX HO. With its ultra-lightweight NanoXcel hull and the unmatched power of its 1.8 liter, 1812cc High Output engine, this dynamic Waverunner is an undeniably smart choice.
* The FX™ HO is powered by a 1.8 liter high output Yamaha Marine Engine. This 1812cc engine, which is purpose-built for the marine environment, is the largest displacement engine ever installed in a personal watercraft. It is also the only engine in the high-performance, four-stroke category optimized to run on the least expensive Regular Unleaded fuel.
* Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI): Throttle position sensor (TPS) and intake air pressure and air temperature sensors supply the optimum air/fuel mixture. The results are a smooth, high power output with low fuel consumption and low exhaust emissions.
* Specially Designed, One-piece Cylinder and Crankcase Assembly: Provides tremendous engine rigidity that's lighter and stiffer than two-piece designs.
* Slant Detection Switch: Electronic switch stops engine and oil pumps immediately if watercraft becomes overturned, protecting motor from unwanted water ingestion.
* High Volume Intake Box: With water repellent air filter and flame arrestors.
* SAWS (Scavenger Assist Wet Sump): Equipped with a high-performance, compact gas-liquid separator, this engine uses Yamaha's unique ultra compact lubrication system and the oil pan structure.
* Corrosion Protection System: Sacrificial zinc anodes protect the engine from harmful galvanic corrosion. Stainless steel fasteners (nuts, bolts, hardware) provide a long service life. Cylinders, cases and heads are all treated with a durable oxide coating to form a barrier between corrosion and expensive engine parts.
* Electronically Controlled, Variable Ignition Timing: For exact ignition advance control at all throttle positions and RPMs.
* Direct Ignition: For more efficient combustion.
Yamaha High Pressure Pump
* The FX HO’s 155mm hyper-flow jet pump propulsion system with three-blade stainless steel impeller: Designed to maximize water flow for high performance. The FX HO pump configuration provides excellent hook-up and smooth acceleration.
* The industry’s only Reverse with Traction Control technology: Maintains the perfect RPM to provide the optimal speed for effectively maneuvering when the watercraft is in reverse.
* Quick Shift Trim System (Q.S.T.S.): Mechanically operated, this system offers instant change in the attitude of the watercraft while underway allowing for tighter turns or quicker acceleration on plane, as the rider prefers. Q.S.T.S. offers 24 degrees of total trim range.
* Stainless Steel Impeller Housing Liner: For high durability, the liner maintains accurate clearance tolerances between the impeller and the housing.
* High Flow Intake Duct and Grate: The dynamic shape of these items directs water flow into the pump for better thrust, performance and hook up.
* Pumps are Manufactured with YDC30: A combination of zinc and copper alloys, developed by Yamaha marine engineers, that offers excellent corrosion protection.
The NanoXcel Hull and Deck:
* The FX HO features the world’s first hulls and decks manufactured through the use of cutting edge nanotechnology. Yamaha’s NanoXcel ultra-lightweight, high strength material reduces the weight of the hull, deck and liner by 25% and provides performance gains in acceleration, fuel reduction, top speed and handling. Additionally, the NanoXcel material offers a shinier, gem-like finish which reduces surface tension on the water, providing a more nimble, responsive ride.
* Progressive, Stepped Draft V-Hull with Integrated Bow Spray Guard: Provides excellent maneuverability, handling and comfort.
* Sponson Design: Provides added straight-line comfort and an improved two-up and three-up riding experience.
To guarantee satisfaction, Colorado Sports Rent purchase new jetskis each year! These jet skis come in two-seaters, three-seaters and high performance, bringing new challenges for our customers. Of course we carry jet boats, fishing boats, Atv's, Dirtbikes, canoes and all the toys that must go along with all the summer fun. Servicing the entire Denver Metro Area Colorado Sports Rent can help make the most out of your Summer Vacation throughout Arvada, Golden, Denver, Evergreen, Lakewood, Littleton, Sheridan, Parker, Wheat Ridge, Commerce City, Englewood, Sherrelwood in Colorado. And is your leading provider for Colorado Off Road Trails
For additional information you can view this item at Colorado Sports Rental LLC - Jet Ski Rentals or you can use the contact form below.
Related Rental Listings